A special thanks you to all who have helped with preparing for the Easter celebrations:
- to the flower arrangers who did a wonderful job
- to Eileen and Viv who got the Easter garden ready
- to the choir, musicians, and readers and to those who coordinate them
- to Guy and Servers
- to the Extraordinary Eucharistic ministers
- to those who help the sick in the parish attended mass
- to those who assist at Mass with the collection
- to our church cleaners
- and to all those who make our Mass celebrations really special.
A special thanks goes to John Barton and Catarina Beresford for preparing and delivering the ‘Walk with me’ Lent courses.
Our Church relies on the many volunteers to make work.
Thanks to you all, we were able to keep the church running smoothly.
May the risen Lord bless you for your generosity